Veneers in Southlake, TX
Achieve the smile of your dreams
Da Vinci Dentistry & Implants is home to some of the top cosmetic dentists in Southlake, TX. With our handcrafted porcelain veneers, you can achieve a near-perfect smile.
Veneers in Southlake, TX
If you are looking for a way to improve the look of your smile, veneers may be the solution. Whether you have misalignment of your teeth, discoloration, chips, or gaps, veneers can help you immensely improve your oral esthetics. Keep reading to learn more about our high-quality veneers in Southlake, TX.
What are veneers?
Dental veneers are thin, durable shells of tooth-colored material. They adhere to the tooth’s surface to enhance its structure and appearance. These veneers are used to replicate natural teeth and enhance the appearance of your smile and mouth. Your Southlake dentist, Dr. Khal, can place dental veneers easily and efficiently to give you a bright new smile!
What are the different types of veneers in Southlake, TX?
Composite bonding, porcelain, and ceramic are the most popular veneer materials. Porcelain veneers can be made in a laboratory and are more resistant to staining than other materials. Composite veneers are made from resin, which is then shaped and attached to the tooth to enhance its appearance. Ceramic veneers, made of ceramic, are a popular choice for patients.
How to choose between the different types of veneers
Veneers come in a variety of materials and colors. However, all veneers are stain-resistant and durable enough to withstand the natural wear and tear that your teeth will experience.
These are the differences among the veneer materials.
- Porcelain Veneers are great for patients who need to make small adjustments to their teeth. Because of their high quality, porcelain veneers are a popular choice. They look natural and last a long time. However, they require special polishing paste to keep them looking their best and can be more costly.
- Porcelain veneers tend to be thinner than other veneers.
- They can last for up to 15 years.
- In most cases, natural teeth do not need to be shaved.
- They look natural and have great teeth esthetics.
- Composite Bonding Veneers – These veneers are affordable and therefore preferred by many patients. You can have them all done in one procedure, which will reduce your visits to the dentist. They are less expensive but more susceptible to breaking, chipping, or staining. They last for about five years.
- Composite veneers require less preparation than other veneers.
- Composite veneers of high quality look natural.
- They often cost only half the price of porcelain veneers
- Ceramic Veneers – These veneers are a popular choice for many patients. The procedure for these veneers can be more time-consuming than other types, and patients might experience a brief period of tooth sensitivity after application.
- Ceramic veneers are a replica of natural teeth.
- They are very durable.
- They are natural looking.
- Ceramic veneers will require more frequent replacement than porcelain veneers.
Southlake’s cosmetic dentists will gladly consult with you to determine the best dental veneers for you.
Why do I need veneers?
Dental veneers are an excellent solution for people who would like to improve the esthetic appearance of their look and who have the following issues with their teeth:
- Discolored teeth
- Teeth that are worn down
- Missing teeth
- Unusual-shaped teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Teeth that are not evenly spaced
What are the advantages of veneers in Southlake, TX?
Dental veneers may be the right choice if you are self-conscious about your smile and wish to improve your dental health. In fact, they are one of the most common cosmetic dental procedures today. DaVinci Dentistry & Implants will gladly assist you in choosing the right veneers for your unique smile and preferences.
Here are some benefits of dental veneers.
- Veneers can be used to fix many problems with your oral esthetics.
- They only require a minimally invasive procedure
- Veneers give you a natural but esthetic look
- They can be used as a quick cosmetic treatment
- Maintaining veneers is simple
- When properly cared for, they are long-lasting and durable.
- Veneers offer a permanent option for tooth whitening
- Veneers are a great investment
- They prevent enamel loss
What is the dental veneer procedure?
Generally, it will take three visits to your Southlake cosmetic dentist to get dental veneers. Depending on which type of veneer material you choose, the frequency of visits may vary. Your consultation is the first; your second and third visits will be for creating your veneers and applying them.
It is important to remember that one or multiple teeth can undergo the veneering process simultaneously.
If you have any questions, Dr. Khal will be happy to help you.
How long do veneers last?
On average, dental veneers last between 7 and 15 years. Different types of veneers have different lifespans.
- Porcelain veneers can last between 15 and 25 years.
- Composite veneers last from 7 to 10 years.
- Ceramic veneers can last from 7 to 20 years.
What is the cost of veneers in Southlake, TX?
Your dental insurance will likely not cover dental veneers. Dental veneers are cosmetic procedures. If you choose porcelain or ceramic veneers, you can expect to pay between $925 and $2,500 per tooth.
Composite veneers can be as expensive as $600 to $2,000 per tooth.
If you have any questions, your cosmetic dentist Dr. Khal will be happy to answer them.
Get started today with veneers in Southlake, TX!
We invite you to request an appointment to meet with our Southlake cosmetic dentist to learn more about what veneer treatment possibilities would best suit you. We’ll happily answer all of your questions and walk you through the entire treatment. Call now!
Top Dentists In Southlake
Your New Smile Starts Here & Now!
DaVinci Dentistry offers the best balance of quality, value, and personalized care for you and your family in Southlake.