The Cost of Dental Implants
Invest in your smile… You’ll use it the rest of your life!
At DaVinci Dentistry, giving you a beautiful smile is our ultimate goal. From the actual surgical requirements to your individual smile design options, there are many factors that affect the cost of dental implants. This means the investment will vary from patient to patient, depending on the case and your unique smile needs.
The cost of dental implants is determined by:
- The amount of teeth to replace
- The type of procedure and restoration
- The need for any tooth extractions
- The need for any bone grafting
Once you sit down with our board-certified prosthodontist, we will discuss the details of your treatment, the best choices for you and what you can expect throughout your smile journey. We will provide a treatment plan that will include all recommended procedures and options to give you a beautiful, functional smile. During that same consultation appointment, we’ll give you the exact cost of treatment before we begin the process so you’ll know exactly what to expect.
What does my dental implant cost include?
The cost of dental implants will cover all expenses associated with your implant treatment, which may include:
- sedation options
- dental extractions and/or socket preservation
- removal of infected tissues (bone and gum)
- replacement of missing bone or soft tissue (bone and soft tissue grafting)
- implant placement
- customized implant-supported restorations (crowns and/or bridges)
- all associated clinical visits
Trust your smile to a Specialist
There are several reasons to choose DaVinci Dentistry for your dental implant needs:
- We provide personalized treatments and care for our patients with their whole health in mind.
- We are proud to say our practice has one of the only board-certified prosthodontists in the Mid-Cities area.
- Everything you need is done in one location, under one roof, with one fixed cost.
- Depending on the case, patients can be fitted with fully functioning, temporary teeth the same day of surgery.
- Multiple sedation options are available to help minimize any potential discomfort or nerves.
- Because they are placed by a dental implant specialist, your implants will look, feel and function just like your natural teeth.
- We take pride in the artistry that goes into crafting realistic-looking teeth.
- Your implants will be covered under a warranty we stand behind.
Deciding to invest in dental implants means deciding to invest in your health, and investing in your health means you’re investing in yourself. You deserve a beautiful smile, and we can help you achieve it!
Top Dentists In Southlake
Your New Smile Starts Here & Now!
DaVinci Dentistry offers the best balance of quality, value, and personalized care for you and your family in Southlake.